The only one I can come up with is Chris Burke and Life Goes On hasn’t been on for like 20 years.
You’d think there’d be a little progress since then, but I guess we’re still casting white dudes as Asian and Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone so I guess we shouldn’t expect much.
- wentdog likes this
- hit-by-pitch reblogged this from mattgorman and added:
- missblythe said: And glee has the character of Becky. So basically only awful tv shows.
- carrie-nations said: The actor who plays Walter Jr. really has cerebral palsy, although I think slightly less severe than the character is portrayed as having
- samsplace said: She’s been off the air for a while, but Roseanne Barr qualifies.
- samsplace likes this
- bouffantofbaul said: Daryl Mitchell in Ed. He was in a car accident a few years after 10 Things I Hate About You and lost the use of his legs.
- mar-see-ah said: Walt Jr on Breaking Bad has Cerebral Palsy and is played by an actor with CP
- glossylalia said: I think Walter Jr. from Breaking Bad really has cerebral palsy.
- brevetcaptain likes this
- lickypickystickyme likes this
- mattgorman posted this